About All American
All American Slots is a recreation of the famous game Jacks or better. Bspin.io brings it with a big American style presentation and a merger between slots and poker. There is no such disappointment in terms of graphics and performance of the game. The game pays out 98.11% of the amount you wager.
The game has been designed so simple as to be played by anyone, who is new to the online poker game and who is a well veteran. Although there are no wild cards in this game, it makes it decent and easily understandable. There is also a gamble option to multiply your earnings with a guess of the color of the card.
How to play All American
Create a hand of a pair of jacks or any number better than it and win this game. In the first deal of cards, every player will be given a chance to improve your hand by discarding the card you have and keeping the new one. There are various betting options available to place choose one of them and place your bet.
As you place the bet and start the game, you will be given 5 cards within which you can choose when you want to keep and which one you want to discard. If you think you have won the game, you can close the deal by clicking on ‘Deal’ and show your cards. If you have won the bet, you can gamble it for even higher returns. Just press the ‘Gamble’ button and guess the color of the next randomly drawn card. If you guessed it correctly, you would multiply your earnings by two or four.
Even if you aren’t able to get a pair of jacks or better, or just a single jack or higher, you either find another card of the same card or make a three of a kind to get better returns.
There are various options available to place the bet. Bets usually vary between €0.10 and €50. If you get a pair of jacks or better, you will get only a 1x return of your wager. If you by chance get Royal Flush you will be lucky to have the max payout of 4000 coins. The game also has a 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 hands per bet versions.5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 hands versions, where a player can play with up to 100 hands per bet.
You need to choose from 5 levels available. In level 1-4 return is generally 97.07%. Level 5 gives a 97.95% return to the player. Now, this margin might seem low but makes a lot of difference when you play 100 hands at one time. There is also a double-up gamble feature that provides you to double any of the winnings made during the game. But you seriously need some pretty good luck to win the double up gamble.
Then hands are as below:
- Royal Straight Flush: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10 from the same suit.
- Straight Flush: 5 consecutive cards from the same suit
- Flush: 5 cards from the same suit (5 hearts for example)
- Straight: 5 consecutive cards from different suits
- Four of a Kind: Four cards with the same value (8, 8, 8, 8)
- Full House: 3 cards of the exact value and two cards of the same value (3, 3, 3 and A, A for example)
- 3 of a Kind: Three cards with the same value (3, 3, 3 for example)
- Two Pair: 2 x a pair, 9, 9 and J, J for example
- Jack or Better: a pair of Jacks, Queen, Kings, or Aces
The user interface of the game is simply extraordinary. Everything is accessible on the home screen. There are multiple setting options for the game. You can choose to play sound effects, increase the speed of play, enable “always gamble” or, “never gamble” your earnings. There is also an option to view your gaming history.
The game is compatible with all the devices: mobile, desktop, and tablet. You just need an adobe flash player to run the game on your PC.
Strategy and Tips
Although the game is similar to Jacks or Better you need a separate strategy for this game as it pays more on hands.
You can increase your chances of winning by following these tricks:
- Keep the highest-ranking hand if you don’t have a winning hand
- Don’t keep two pairs if you want to make three or four of a kind hand
If you don’t have a Four of a Kind, Straight Flush, or Royal Flush at the first dealing you can:
- Keep four cards to a Royal Flush.
- Try a Full House.
- Keep 4 cards to a Straight Flush with no gaps.
- Try a Flush.
- Go for a Straight.
- Keep four cards to a Straight Flush with one gap.
- Keep Three of a Kind.
- Keep three high suited cards.
- Keep four cards to a Flush.
- Keep King/Queen/Jacks/10 unsuited.
- Keep 2 Pair.
- Keep 3 cards to a Royal Flush with an Ace high.
- Keep Queen/Jack/10/9 or Jack/10/9/8 unsuited.
- Keep a high Pair (Jacks or better).
- Keep four cards to an outside Straight.
- Keep three cards to a Straight Flush.
- Keep Ace/King/Queen Jack unsuited.
- Keep Queen/Jack/8, Queen/Jack/9, or King/Queen/9 suited.
- Keep four cards to an inside straight.
- Have 3 cards to a Straight Flush.
- Keep a low Pair (all cards below a Jack).
- Keep suited Queen/Jack, King/Queen, King/Jack.
- Keep unsuited Queen/Jack/10, King/Queen/Jack.
- Keep 3 to a Flush with two high cards.
- Keep Jack/10, Queen/10, Ace/Jack, Ace/Queen, or King/Ace suited.
- Keep Jack/10/9, Queen/Jack/9, King/Jack/10, or King/Queen/10 unsuited.
- Keep Queen/Jack unsuited.
- Use three to a Flush with one high card.
- Keep Ace/King/Jack or Ace/King/Queen unsuited.
- Keep Jack/9 or King/10 suited.
- Keep King/Queen or King/Jack unsuited.
- Keep two unsuited high cards.
- Keep one high card.
- Keep three cards to an outside Straight.
- Have 3 to a Flush with no high cards.
- Keep 2 suited cards to a Straight Flush with no gaps.
But if you can’t get any of the cards, you can discard them all for 5 new cards. Always choose a winning pair over a high card if you have them all. In All American Poker payouts of Two pairs are reduced for higher-paying Straight Flush, Straight, and Flush. So, play wisely using all the known techniques, and you’ll learn more as you play. Keep practicing!
Although the strategy applied in All American Poker is easy, and there are fewer chances of making a mistake. There are some mistakes made by many people.
First of all, chasing aces do no good. In this game, you have no advantage of aces over jacks, queens, or kings. It also does not offer a special four of a kind. One more mistake is to not keep three to a royal flush over a four-card flush.
Where to play All American Poker
If you look online, there are many websites on which you can play this game. The most famous is the one developed by Net Entertainment. You can play this for free in many of the countries it is available. There are also many other softwares developed by Real Time Gaming, Microgaming or Playtech. Real-time Gaming is available to American, European, Canadian, and Australian players.
To register to enter your login details and you will get free coins for your first play. The game can give a maximum return of 30 coins on quads. The game is also available in many Station casinos. So, there are many options available to fill your poker desires.
If you are already a fan of the famous game Jacks or Better, you will surely like this game too. It is a fun, enjoyable game anyone can play. It is a fun little way to put your boredom away and be someone else. The payout for this game is inconsistent with all the other competition out there. The interface is friendly, and game settings are great.
But, not having the option of wild cards is still disappointing for many players out there. Many games use the joker cards creatively to increase the interest in the game. Except that, the game works just fine and can be enjoyed with no worry at all.
Overall, All American video poker offers larger payouts than the original Jacks or better and can be preferred over the other variations without any doubt. We highly recommend this game if you are looking for a video poker game. But if you want the joker card to be in your game, you can try any other game. So, glue-up to your seats and try out one of the best poker games in the world.