How to play Joker Poker King ??
Joker Wild popularly known as joker poker, is one of the most popular poker games due to its fun, excitement, fast-moving, and chances of winning are very high. A joker is a wildcard which can appear as any card which increases chances of winning. In this game, we go for a deck of 53 cards rather than a standard deck of 52 cards. A joker acts as a winning clue in this game.
This is a game of standard deck of 52 cards with a joker as a bonus as mentioned that keeping a joker in hand increases your chances of winning. But, for other versions, House Odds tends to be higher like in Jacks or better.
Joker Poker has two versions:-
- Kings or Better
- Two pairs or Better
Considering all versions of Video Poker, it would be better to play with maximum coins so that you can come across big payout during the time of Royal flush.
The biggest payout without Joker during Royal flush is known as ‘Natural Royal flush’ which includes 5 cards that are 10, jack, queen, king and an Ace of the same suit without joker. If you replace any of these cards with a joker you will get a nice payout but still less than that of Natural Royal Flush.
With the presence of joker, you will get a hand which is very new and which is not available with the standard 52 card Video Poker. The above-mentioned hand is the second biggest hand worldwide after Natural Royal Flush.
Before playing this game, I would suggest you that you should be clear with the rules of Joker Poker and understand the concept of hands of Poker.
Hands that you must get while playing the game are given below:-
- Royal Flush – Contains 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace of the same suit. It is the biggest payout.
- Straight Flush – it contains 5 consecutive cards of the same suit which are not upper than 10 because then it will be considered as a royal flush for example 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 of the same suit.
- 4 of a kind – In this, you must have 4 cards of the same values, for example,e, four 5’s.
- Full house – any three cards of the same value and any two cards of the same value, for example- three 9’s and two 10’s.
- Flush – It contains 5 cards of the same suit but not in a consecutive manner, for example- 4,6,8,9 and a Queen of the same suit.
- Straight – Any five-card running in a consecutive manner but of different suits like 5, 6 of spades, 7 of hearts, 8 of diamonds and 9 of the club.
There are many more poker hands, but these are the best ones which you can have at a time to get a good payout.
Joker Poker Pay King table
Before playing joker poker, you must keep in mind that different casinos provide different payouts, and the same goes for software providers too.
You must know that the minimum needed for a payout is to have a pair of Kings or better. It is one of the most popular payoffs, but it may differ from casino to casino.
- High card – It is worth holding if you are having the King or Ace because they return you to the stake. High cards for King and better may be different from other versions.
- Outside Straight – Four consecutive cards of the same suit where either card can provide you straight.
- Inside Straight – 4 cards where one card is missing that can complete a straight. Eg-5,6,8,9.
Joker Poker Strategy
Joker poker is a simple game which is interesting and simple to learn and can be mastered if you are well versed with strategy. The dealt has two categories:-
- Hand with a Joker
- A hand without a Joker
Hand with a Joker
- Hold three of a kind or higher.
- Keep four cards to a Royal Flush.
- Keep a four-card Flush or four-card Straight Flush if it includes A, K or both.
- Keep three cards to a Royal Flush.
- Keep paying pairs of higher cards.
- Keep any three cards to Straight cards.
- Hold any four cards for a Flush that are without an Ace or a King.
- Hold four consecutive cards Straight.
If you are not dealt with any of the given combinations, just go for discarding all the cards except Joker. Note that Joker is a part of the hand and is a one who completes the combination. It plays the role of card which you are needing. For example- Two 8’s with a Joker is Three of a kind.
A handed without a Joker.
- Hold four cards to a Royal Flush.
- Keep any 3 of the cards to a Royal Flush and four cards to a Straight Flush.
- Keep any three cards to a Straight Flush.
- Keep any four cards to a Royal Flush.
- Keep any four cards to any Flush.
- Keep any four-card consecutive straight.
- Keep unsuited Ace and King.
- Keep two suited Royal Flush cards that too lower than Ace or King.
- Keep Ace or King alone.
If you do not have the following combinations in your hand, then discard all cards and draw five new cards.
Some other useful strategies
- The best win among all is the Royal Flush or Natural Flush. If you hold this, then be relaxed.
- If holding four cards and away from Royal Flush then discard one, keep four and wait for your lucky charm.
- If you have four of a kind, keep them and discard the odd one out. This is considered a full house.
- I hold four to a Straight discard the one which is not worthy.
- If have 3 of a Kind then discard the remaining two.
- 3 cards to a Royal Flush that too with a Queen or King then discard the other two.
- I have two pairs simply discard the remaining ones.
- 3 to a Royal Flush with an Ace as a higher one discard others.
- Holding AA, KK then discards other 3.
- 4 to Flush, discard the remaining one.
- 10K, QK, JK, 10A, JA, QA, 10J, JQ, 10Q then discard the other three.
- Single King or an Ace, leave others.
- Anything else, discard all.
Joker Poker Tips
You should have two versions of Joker Poker. Kings or better and Two pairs or better. According to me Kings or better has comparatively better odds so you should play it accordingly.
In order to maximize your winnings, you should play a 5 coin payout because it earns five times better than playing for one coin payout.
Always remember that you should try to play on full pay schedule machines. And one of the best known is 7/5 machine. That is 7 coins for the full house and 5 for the flush.
Joker Poker King is a profitable game than other games like Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, and many more.
If you are bored of traditional poker games, you will love joker poker king because the joker provides more animation in the game. It is different from classic Jacks or better. If you want to try out something wild, you should definitely try this one. It’s not about replacing the missing cards but makes the appearance of a great combination like five identical. You need to remember that playing five coins is beneficial because you are paid greatly in Royal Flush.
It checks your decision making power because your immediate decision will affect the outcome. Jere, you need to decide the best, and then rest is decided in the future. You need to follow the strategy in order to win a great amount.